Free kubernetes e-book by kasten

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Kasten has released a free beginners e-book about kubernetes and container backup and recovery.

It’s a good beginners guide which starts with the basics.

Get it at https://www.kasten.io/kubernetes/resources/books/kubernetes-backup-and-dr-for-dummies

6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Awesome find.  Downloaded and will get reading.  Need to start learning this stuff. :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Just check out the kubernetes introductory video by @michaelcade beside the book :sunglasses:

One hour full of information…

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks, Joe, yes and this is something we plan on continuing I am currently planning the next session where we will get a little more into the architecture and some of the terminology around Kubernetes. Feedback is also very welcome here, we want to make sure that the right topics are being covered to the right audience.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thanks, Joe, yes and this is something we plan on continuing I am currently planning the next session where we will get a little more into the architecture and some of the terminology around Kubernetes. Feedback is also very welcome here, we want to make sure that the right topics are being covered to the right audience.

That’s great, Michael. Looking forward to your next sessions. :thumbsup_tone2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@JMeixner Thanks for sharing with us

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@JMeixner : Thanks much needed to me !

Comment