Do you participate of VUG?

• 10 February 2021
  • 7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Today is the day of the first VUG :flag_br: of 2021!

So, I’m ever fell anxious about this kind of event.

Specially this one that @Rick Vanover and @Kseniya are gonna participate with us here in Brazil.

Just me

But now, I'd like to know who of you gets involved with VUG?

How is the VUG in your country?

Just let me know!

I wanna hear you.

:nerd:

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Personally, I love user groups and I believe in local communities. 

For quite some time, I have an idea to organize a global *virtual* VUG event/Community event with VUG speakers from around the world: sharing their best practices and their experience.

Imagine, let’s say you’re from UK, presenting about Hardened Repository and your co-speaker is from Hong-Kong or Brazil (or any other part of the world!) I love this idea of community collaboration.

Would you be interested in participating in such event? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Sorry @wolff.mateus if I highjacked your discussion :smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I like our local VUG meetings. They are very infromative and you can discuss a specific topic in depth. I am looking forward to the time when face-to-face meetings are possible again, too. But it is much easier and faster to meet online...

@Kseniya , I like your idea of a global VUG :thumbsup_tone1:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Can’t wait to attend my first U.K. VUG. Hope you had a blast!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Personally, I love user groups and I believe in local communities. 

For quite some time, I have an idea to organize a global *virtual* VUG event/Community event with VUG speakers from around the world: sharing their best practices and their experience.

Imagine, let’s say you’re from UK, presenting about Hardened Repository and your co-speaker is from Hong-Kong or Brazil (or any other part of the world!) I love this idea of community collaboration.

Would you be interested in participating in such event? 

Wooow, it sounds so good!

A biiiiig VUG globally that could be happen once a Year maybe?

I loved your idea @Kseniya and count me in to anything abou that!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Yeah, that was exactly my thought @wolff.mateus ! :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

It would definitely be awesome to see larger scale VUGs, it would also help people that want to be in a VUG but there isn’t much traction in their area let. Anything to help connect the community really!

Comment