Digital Certification Badges

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hello,

would you like to receive digital badges for your VMSP, VMTSP, VMCE or VMCA certification - e.g via Acclaim?

I think this would be great, you can show your achievement, clients and employers can verify your certifcation online on the Badge Website.

An example of an digital badge can be found here:
https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/e08d2837-6862-43a1-a57e-44246ab432e3

What do you think? Good idea or nonsense?

28 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I have most of my acclaim certs under a previous employers email. Unfortunately when I left that company the email stayed with them. 

A valuable lesson for ALL certifications and external things you want to keep after you leave a company, use a personal email, or transfer it BEFORE your move on to new employment. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I have most of my acclaim certs under a previous employers email. Unfortunately when I left that company the email stayed with them. 

A valuable lesson for ALL certifications and external things you want to keep after you leave a company, use a personal email, or transfer it BEFORE your move on to new employment. 

You can have more than one email address in you acclaim/credly profiles.

I have badges issued to several email addresses from multiple companies in my profile. No problem.

As far as I know you can change your login email, too. Perhaps you have to rise a ticket with credly for this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

You can have more than one email address in you acclaim/credly profiles.

I have badges issued to several email addresses from multiple companies in my profile. No problem.

As far as I know you can change your login email, too. Perhaps you have to rise a ticket with credly for this.

Yes, that is the issue. Reset password, it wants to verify the old address :> 

I’ll need to open a ticket but it’s been so long i’m worried i may forget my old email address from my last job even haha

Comment