Solved

Community feature request: Read me later / bookmark

• 23 December 2020
  • 9 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I often don’t have the time to look at certain topics. So, it would be great if the community had a read me later or bookmarking feature, besides the possibility to subscribe to topics. The subscription list doesn’t quite fit this task as it will get messy over the time.

icon

Best answer by Kseniya 23 December 2020, 19:28

View original

9 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

You are right @regnor a bookmarking function woild be nice.

There are so many great topics in here that you cannot keep them in mind.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Good idea @regnor,  I've implemented any tags for this things, example all my topics for new features about v11 have tags for this search.

Best.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Awesome idea! I already missed this feature a few times. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks for sharing this idea, @regnor! would you like to have like a tab at profile with topics that you bookmarked? would you like to have notifications (reminders) coming to remind you about content saved? I’m curious about mechanics :blush:

@eprieto, yep, that’s right! you can also easily find any topics you’re interested in by tag! :blush:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Kseniya An additional tab in the profile would be great with a list of the bookmarked topics. Notifications for the bookmarks won’t be necessary I think (at least for me 🙂 )

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Awesome idea! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I think a tab in the profile is a good solution. Notifications are not neccessary for me.

The tags are not sufficient for me as I cannot assign tags by myself to topics another member has written.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks everyone for your feedback! We will look into that :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thanks @Kseniya and thanks everyone for the support 😀

Comment