Book Published - Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication 10

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I recently posted a blog about my book in publication and you can order it now.  Please check it out and if you want a great resource it is well worth it. There are reviews being posted as well to check out.

https://just-virtualization.tech/mastering-veeam-backup-replication-10-published/

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

This is a great achievement to say the least. Working for a service provider means non stop action so finding the time and strength to also write a book is in itself worth applauding. In addition it is exactly that experience “in the trenches” that puts this work apart from the “just theory” narratives. 

Great Job Chris!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for the compliments @Geoff Burke appreciate it.  I tried to use the MSP perspective in the book.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Very good book! I´m reading and is a very good source. Thanks for your effort put on this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Very good book! I´m reading and is a very good source. Thanks for your effort put on this.

Thanks for the compliments.  It was a labor of love as they say.  LOL

I am very glad to get positive feedback here and with reviews on Amazon too.  Nice to see the book is being liked by the community. :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I wanted to hold out until I’d finished the book but just came here to say I’ve JUST finished reading it, well done! I’ve been using Veeam for many years but I still was learning more and more by the chapter. Great job!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for the compliments. Feel free to put a review on Amazon too if you like.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for the compliments. Feel free to put a review on Amazon too if you like.

Already done 😉

Comment