[What (else) is new in v11 - III] Job Filter

• 11 January 2021
  • 4 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Yes, this feature is not completely new in v11 - but it is a little bit hidden and I never found it before :thinking: . So maybe it is new for others too. And there is also a cool improvement in v11!

This filter is about getting a better overview of jobs and latest status. You can access them at Job-level in console.

There you can create your own filters

and select the options you want to see

Options are self explanatory. After adding a new filter, you can use this filter at Jobs-layer to see all jobs, matching the selected options.

Of course you can edit and remove them

All of you, used this filter already may recognize a new options here. It is the possibility to Add this view to the job management tree.

Which is a great little thing! When setting this option, filter will be available in left tree view as well!

And can be edited there as well

4 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

For bigger environments the filters can be really useful to get an overview.

I hope that we'll get this feature in other parts of the console in a future release; like the history.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great spot!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

The Veeam UIi has some spots and functions you just oversee… :grin: Although it is right before your eyes

Tried the filtering right away, very fine feature when you have a lot of jobs.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

For bigger environments the filters can be really useful to get an overview.

I hope that we'll get this feature in other parts of the console in a future release; like the history.

Fully agree! Would be a good idea to add filters in history too! But I have to disappoint you: in v11 (current beta) I did not find other filters than descripted - just checked. 

Comment