VMCA2022 training review

Show first post

31 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Chris.Childerhose That's really true, it doesn't compare to any other training I've had 👍

@gulzarshaikhveeam Hey teammate 👋😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Our instructor Chris shared this link and I think you guys will benefit from this short video (refresher) too 

Yes that is Rasmus's video he did when doing the Canada VUG back in September. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Our instructor Chris shared this link and I think you guys will benefit from this short video (refresher) too 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I second to what @regnor said. It was packed with fun and group discussions. One of the best trainings I ever attended. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

It was definitively one of the best courses I have taken so far. It has very much theory included but everything is useful and interesting. And as @regnor said, I got many ideas how to improve my existing environments and my future designs, too. I am sorting and reflecting all this information at the moment and I think this will take some more days… 😁😁😁

Two very productive days. 😎 Thanks again to Veeam for sponsoring this course for us.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great to hear you enjoyed the course and thanks for the mention.  I know when I took it back in October it was one of the best courses I have done in recent years.  Nice to see all the posts about it and everyone having positive things to say.

Comment