VMCA 2022 Official Prep FULL Guide

• 30 December 2021
  • 7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I created this topic to put some order to @haslund  20 threads about his fantastic VMCA 2022 Official prep course, so we avoid dispersing information, questions and answers unnecessarily.

@Kseniya hope this help our community.

Remember to tag @haslund  when you need an official answer and to thank him for all his amazing work, of course :)

Sources of first topic:

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m actually planning a much larger post myself once the series is complete.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Perfect, because the separated threads method that you used today is just confusing and not very user friendly... ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Perfect, because the separated threads method that you used today is just confusing and not very user friendly... ;)

I may disagree with you on that point. If the intent is to have all videos in a single location, there is a YouTube playlist - no reason to embed 20-40 videos in a single post.

I would love to spark the conversations and engage in a per-question thread to keep the topic covered clear and siloed.

Discussing 40 different questions in one single thread is going to be confusing and for me too messy to follow along.

Once the series is done, I hope to have, as mentioned, a wider article prepared but I see no reason to embed all 40 questions in that article.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Then this thread can be deleted as duplicate.

Sorry, I thought I was doing something useful :pray_tone1:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I may disagree with you on that point. If the intent is to have all videos in a single location, there is a YouTube playlist - no reason to embed 20-40 videos in a single post.

I would love to spark the conversations and engage in a per-question thread to keep the topic covered clear and siloed.

Discussing 40 different questions in one single thread is going to be confusing and for me too messy to follow along.

Once the series is done, I hope to have, as mentioned, a wider article prepared but I see no reason to embed all 40 questions in that article.

I like both ideas but see where each question in a thread helps keep questions separate and easier to find information.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I’m actually planning a much larger post myself once the series is complete.

This is so cool, thank you Mr @haslund for sharing it here. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

These are a must have revision aid for anyone attempting the exam. They helped me so much.

Comment