VeeamON 2024 - Why You Should Attend

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

VeeamON 2024 is right around the corner and I posted on my blog about why you should attend.

VeeamON 2024 - Why You Should Attend

It is that time of year again to prepare for one of the best conferences - VeeamON 2024.

This year's event is in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, at the Diplomat Beach Resort Hotel from June 3-5, 2024.  If you have not done so already you can sign up here and use the discount code COMMUNITY10 to get 10% off registration.

Attending VeeamON is one of the best events if you want to learn more about backup and what Veeam is all about. From user sessions, networking and training, this event is packed with something for everyone.  I was lucky to be able to attend the previous two VeeamON events, and thanks to the #Veeam100 program, which I am part of, they offered to cover my conference pass and hotel stay.  What an amazing gesture from @Veeam

AgendaAgenda

Veeam Industry SpeakersIndustry Experts

Be sure to scroll the speakers' page, as there are quite a few this year, including my boss and ThinkOn's CTO, Ahsan Khan.

50+ Breakout Sessions again this year - Breakout Sessions

Also many other things to take in and enjoy while attending VeeamON 2024.

Veeam Certified Training - VMCE training will be available on June2nd for anyone to take at an extra cost.

While you are at VeeamON 2024 connect with Veeam Vanguards, Legends, and MVPs. To learn more about each of these programs, please click here. Each of these programs is a community of like-minded IT professionals that provide their input and expertise as it applies to Veeam and its technologies. Included in the programs is access to Veeam product teams, the Veeam community forum and the ability to network w\ fellow Vanguards, Legends, and MVPs. I highly encourage you to check out the video posted here to learn more about the program. Applications for the program are accepted once a year and your best bet to stay on top of any updates related to the program is to follow the Veeam Vanguard Twitter account. I would also suggest getting involved in your local Veeam User Group.

VeeamON 2024

[embed]https://www.veeam.com/veeamon/assets/small-veeam.webm[/embed]

!-->

If you want to learn about more about Veeam, please check out my other blogs here.

!-->

I hope to see you in Ft. Lauderdale! If you purchase any of my books and run into me, I will gladly sign it. :)

!-->

Check out other blogs about VeeamON 2024 from fellow Vanguards and Legends below.

!-->

Al Rasheed - VeeamON 2024 – Al Rasheed – A personal Blog about IT related subjects. (wordpress.com)

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I didn’t know your boss was going to be there Chris. Are you, as well?

Sooo looking forward to this event! Can’t wait to catch up with everyone.

Great post!

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Yeah he is going to be there so will I be.  I am arriving on the Monday not Sunday like I usually do so will see everyone at the welcome reception or before that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Yeah he is going to be there so will I be.  I am arriving on the Monday not Sunday like I usually do so will see everyone at the welcome reception or before that.

Great! Understood. Thankfully, I’ll be getting there midday Sunday; partly to chill before the event, partly to poke my head into the VMCE Exam Prep course with Chris Huss; and maybe also to meetup with Rasmus to run through our session before Wed 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Unfortunately, I won't be able to be present, but it will be a sensational event! Highly recommended! Thanks for sharing these information, @Chris.Childerhose !

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I can’t make it this year but hope you guys have fun!. I’ll be watching your posts from the office while being a bit jealous :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Unfortunately, I won't be able to be present, but it will be a sensational event! Highly recommended! Thanks for sharing these information, @Chris.Childerhose !

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thanks Luiz.  Too bad but maybe Berlin.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

I can’t make it this year but hope you guys have fun!. I’ll be watching your posts from the office while being a bit jealous :) 

I will do my best to update you.  😋

Comment