VEEAMON 2021 Delivery of gift

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi all,

Today I received two packages from TNT :wink:, being curious I opened them of course.

The two packages are from VEEAM regarding the VEEAMON 2021 event.

The first one is the Remote Racer, yeah we can play now :smile:.

The second one is a sweatshirt from the VEEAMON 2021 event as a gift from Alfred, @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover for participating in the community during the event.

BTW, a very nice and beautiful sweatshirt including the link to the awesome community and of course Alfred is present :sunglasses:

What an honour to receive this, I big thank you to Veeam, Alfred, @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover :blush::hugging:.

Very nice receiving packages from Veeam...

So for the people still waiting for a VEEAMON 2021 gift, no worries it will be delivered, just be patient :wink: . The longer it takes, the bigger the surprise is!

regards

Nico

14 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes, I received them today, too.😀

Just playing with the car right now…. 😎👍🏼

So, just be patient if you haven't received your presents up to now. They are on the way...

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks, @Nico Losschaert! I am happy to hear that you received your package :blush:

It looks like a sunny whether in Belgium, but I hope that long-sleeve will be in use for you later in Autumn.

P.S.: Alfred spotted! :smiley_cat:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Congratulations @Nico Losschaert and thanks to the team that made it possible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks, @Nico Losschaert! I am happy to hear that you received your package :blush:

It looks like a sunny whether in Belgium, but I hope that long-sleeve will be in use for you later in Autumn.

P.S.: Alfred spotted! :smiley_cat:

Thx @Kseniya , yes indeed, today the whether is beautiful in Belgium, unfortunately not that very often this year, it has been a bad summer so far in Belgium :disappointed_relieved: , hopefully September will bring more good whether like today :fingers_crossed: .

The long-sleeve will definitely being used, especially when going to the office and to the customers :blush::smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Yeah the mini car is very cool and the shirt is nice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Exciting! Just had my shirt turn up today. I need to know Veeam’s secret, how do they get such soft shirts!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This is a wicked collection. Good stuff.

Funny thing, in all of my years here at Veeam - I’m starting to get a bit ‘picky’ on my SWAG and now it is showing. This “COOL KID STUFF” I don’t have LOL. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Just got the shirt, no RC car so far.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Nico Losschaert : Wow .. enjoy the swag !

I recently got a mail from veeam that my gift couldn't be delivered as my phone number and address is showing invalid but they are correct and moreover it asking me to respond back but I don't see any email to respond back to confirm my shipping address if anyone can help me with that that would be helpful

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Wow..Congratulations @Nico Losschaert 

Anyone can help me with regards to the above post I would be really thankful

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I recently got a mail from veeam that my gift couldn't be delivered as my phone number and address is showing invalid but they are correct and moreover it asking me to respond back but I don't see any email to respond back to confirm my shipping address if anyone can help me with that that would be helpful

Hello @Leo2312,

I would recommend you to reach out to the Veeam representative who sent you email with information about invalid details.

I would also recommend you to address your concerns to the Veeam events team: depends on the event, you may find the relevant email address on the landing page of the event you expect the gift from. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Really good stuff! I’m currently wait mine, I'm excited :sunglasses:

Comment