VeeamLive 2020 (EMEA) is coming on November 12th!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Register here: https://go.veeam.com/veeamlive-en

The agenda looks amazing, but you definitely do not want to miss out on these sessions:

Do note, at the top there are different languages available which contain some variances in which sessions are available. The languages available are : English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian.

One of the classic presentations by Jamie Woodruff:

11 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

By the way everyone - big thanks to Kseniya for all of this here at the community. It is amazing what she’s done to get this platform to this level. Thank you all for contributing here but also HUGE thanks to her and others at Veeam to make this real.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I expect all sessions that are broadcast will be available for replay.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @regnor!

You will have access to all languages and there will be a possibility to choose one/change it if needed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hey @regnor!

You will have access to all languages and there will be a possibility to choose one/change it if needed. 

Great, thanks :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to VeeamLive 2020. Just installing beta of v11 to get a preview before the preview :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to VeeamLive 2020. Just installing beta of v11 to get a preview before the preview :smiley:

What kind of environment are you testing it in?

At this time everything is virtual: B&R, Linux Proxy, VTL. Want to take a look at XFS/immutability and tape-backup. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes, I am anxious to try out the XFS/immutability, too. I think this is really good feature. :thumbsup_tone2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Will we be able to access content from all languages or does the registration URL/language define what we’ll see?

Good question! I don’t think the registration will block you from other languages in case of someone bilingual, but maybe @Rick Vanover knows?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you, the kindest RICKATRON @Rick Vanover :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I hope I’ll find time to attend to some of the presentations in live.

Will we be able to access content from all languages or does the registration URL/language define what we’ll see?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

What kind of environment are you testing it in?

Comment