Veeam Vanguard Nominations for 2023 are Now Open

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

The Veeam Vanguard program is one of the best influencer/evangelist programs out there, and one reason you need to nominate yourself or someone else that deserves to be in this program.  You will gain access to cutting-edge technology as well as resources.  With 2023 just around the corner, now is the time to consider nominating yourself or someone you know who should be considered.  Also, at this time, for the existing Veeam Vanguards like myself, it is renewal time to ensure I am selected for another year in this exciting program.

Being a Veeam Vanguard means being part of an exclusive community of top IT professionals and thought leaders worldwide. As a member, you’ll have access to a wide range of exclusive resources and opportunities, including:

• Early access to new Veeam products and features
  • Invitations to Veeam-sponsored events and webinars
  • Opportunities to provide feedback and input on Veeam product development
  • Access to the Veeam Vanguard private community, where you can connect with other Veeam Vanguards and share ideas and experiences
  • Opportunities to collaborate with Veeam on blog posts, case studies, and other content
  • And much more!

The benefits of being a Veeam Vanguard don’t stop there. As a member of the group and the extended Veeam 100, you’ll also have the opportunity to grow your skills and knowledge through access to a wide range of training and educational resources. This includes:

• Online courses and training materials to help you stay up-to-date on the latest Veeam technologies and best practices
  • Exclusive access to Veeam Certified Engineers (VCES) and Veeam Certified Architects (VCAs) for mentoring and guidance
  • Opportunities to attend VeeamON, our annual conference for data management professionals, where you can learn from industry experts and network with other IT professionals.
  • Attend the Veeam 100 Summit in Prague, which is an amazing event and the highlight of the year for most in the program.

I have been in the Veeam Vanguard program for five years (2018-2022), and this was my first year attending the Prague Veeam 100 Summit.  I have to tell you it was an amazing experience, and you can read all about it in my recap post here - Veeam 100 Summit - Recap.

So if you’re a current Veeam Vanguard, now is the time to renew your membership for another year of exclusive benefits and opportunities. And if you’re not yet a member, now is the perfect time to join the Veeam Vanguard community and take advantage of all the resources and opportunities available.

To learn more about renewing your Veeam Vanguard membership or joining for the first time, visit the Veeam Vanguard Nomination Form.

9 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I think the announcement will be made soon. Last year it was end of february when I remember correct.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

i already submit the application. when will be the result published. i am waiting to be part of this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Nice post @Chris.Childerhose  !

Thanks Nico.  It is on my blog too.  😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nice post @Chris.Childerhose  !

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

So many good benefits to this program! 

Yes, there are many so apply today! 😎

I did. Nominated myself 😀