Veeam Vanguard 2023 - Year Six

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

WOW! Accepted for the sixth year in a row. #VeeamVanguard

Veeam Vanguard 2023

I was a part of the Veeam Vanguard program for the past five years in 2018-2022, with the hopes of another renewal for the 2023 year. Applications opened up for the 2023 year, and this time, it was all based on your application, whereas in previous years, you could have others nominate you. I have remained active with the Veeam space promoting the product, blogging, Twitter, Paper.li E-Newspaper, and even wrote a third edition of my book for Packt Publishing - Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication v12

So I filled out the application with examples of all my activities throughout the year in the hopes I would be accepted. After applying, waiting is hard for that email to indicate whether you are in or out.

So based on my post as you can imagine, I was accepted for a sixth year into one of the best evangelist programs out there - Veeam Vanguard. Many thanks to @RickVanover @NikolaPejkova and the amazing people at @Veeam @Veeamvanguard

To be part of such a great group is an amazing feeling. This program is one of the best for promoting the Veeam products and giving insight to the Veeam Team.

You can read about it here - https://www.veeam.com/vanguard.html

Veeam Vanguard benefits include the following:

• Access to Veeam Product teams
  • A forum to provide feedback and perspective
  • Sharing of unique perspectives in the industry and exclusive networking opportunities
  • NFR licenses for all Veeam products.
  • Access to pre-releases and betas.
  • Exclusive access to Veeam Forums and Support.
  • Exclusive access to Veeam events like VeeamON.

One of the best benefits is the #VanguardFriday calls we have on Teams, where you can chat about anything as it ends the week on a good note, even when we are all busy.

Here is to another successful year of the Veeam Vanguard program for 2023, and looking forward to meeting many of you in person again at VeeamON 2023 in Miami.

Link to the blog on my site - https://just-virtualization.tech/veeam-vanguard-2023-year-six

10 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Congrats on the Vanguard renewal, and remaining in the elite class of those that are both Vanguards and Legends!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This is great! Congratulations @Chris.Childerhose and keep engaging… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congratulations Chris. Very well deserved! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Congrats @Chris.Childerhose 

I’m always reading your content, you deserved!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats @Chris.Childerhose 

I’m always reading your content, you deserved!

Thanks.  Nice to know my stuff is helpful.  😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Congrats @Chris.Childerhose 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Congratulations @Chris.Childerhose , you’ve deserved it :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Well done buddy!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congratulations @Chris.Childerhose! I will pre-order your new book. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congratulations @Chris.Childerhose! I will pre-order your new book. 

Thanks Victor.

Comment