Veeam Certified Engineer 2021 Exam Released & Reviewed

Show first post

114 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

It is available since last week or so. If I remember correct Rasmus @haslund has passed the exam as one of the first….

Yes you are correct and he did as he posted on LinkedIn I remember reading.  Cannot wait for this one as it should be interesting.  I am trying to get the course for this one as well through work as it is only 2 days and probably much different from v1.  :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

It is available since last week or so. If I remember correct Rasmus @haslund has passed the exam as one of the first….

Yes you are correct and he did as he posted on LinkedIn I remember reading.  Cannot wait for this one as it should be interesting.  I am trying to get the course for this one as well through work as it is only 2 days and probably much different from v1.  :joy:

Let us know your thoughts on it if you go on the course 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I am still very new to the Veeam Legend program. Are there exam discounts available to the legends :) 

I don’t think there is unfortunately.  I know there was a discount after VeeamON for the VMCE2021 class which I took advantage of.

Thank you for the response. I think @Kseniya should gradually introduce this. Is this going to be possible in the future?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I am still very new to the Veeam Legend program. Are there exam discounts available to the legends :) 

I don’t think there is unfortunately.  I know there was a discount after VeeamON for the VMCE2021 class which I took advantage of.

Thank you for the response. I think @Kseniya should gradually introduce this. Is this going to be possible in the future?

Would be nice if we did get discounts for sure. I second that.  :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I can't belive how long I've postponed the VMCE2021 exam, so I'm glad that I can finally put a checkmark behind it.

@regnor

Congrats :-)

Looking forward to meeting (virtually) you in the architect course next month 👍

I'm counting the days till our training 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great News - at lest for me: Just passed VMCE 2021! :sunglasses:

Was less hard than feared!

Congrats.  Working to do my VMCE2020 on Saturday August 7th then wait until the course for v11 to take 2021.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Congrats bro! Goot to know, I’m afraid to try mine.

Thanks mate! Don't be afraid! When you work with the product each day, you have a good chance to pass!

Congrats @vNote42, fantastic news!

Thanks Michael!

Userlevel 1

@haslund Thank you for sharing the video...as I want to proceed with the certification so I need Availability Suite v11: Configuration and Management guide that it would be easy for me to study first and after that give the practice quiz that you are sharing. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hello

the course “Availability Suite v11: Configuration and Management” is a prerequisite for taking the VMCE exam.

You have to take the course and there you will get a bunch of materials to study.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I just passed my exam with 89%.
@haslund Thanks for the great materials to study with. 

Regards

Congrats on the pass. Nice score for sure and Rasmus's material is top notch. 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Completed the VMCE2020 with a pass. Now on to VMCE2021 course next week then some studying and hands on before exam.  Lot of different stuff in v11 I can see being tested. 😂

Great Job Chris! It takes extra motivation once you have hit heights like Vanguard and VMCA to push forward and get these done again. As they say in sports, it is one thing to win the tittle once, another and a heck of a lot tougher to keep winning them!!! 

Agreed and VMCE2021 as well as VMCA2022 are next. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Any tips, tricks, etc. you can share?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I take the following approach:

• Get hands-on experience with as much Veeam products as possible.
  • Take the Availability Suite v11: Configuration and Management course.
  • Study the materials and the labs given during the course.
  • Study the sample question videos.
  • Take the exam 😎

I second this and be sure you get hands on as that is very important. Also the videos and questions from @haslund are invaluable to use for study. If you get to the VMCA level they are great too.  Bit follow this stuff and you will be able to take the test.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Let us know your thoughts on it if you go on the course 🙂

For sure I will and try to do a review blog as well. :smiley:

Comment