Veeam Certified Engineer 2021 Exam Released & Reviewed

Show first post

114 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Omg :scream:, this post is so rich in details. I’m really thanks to you @MicoolPaul for have wrote this.

For last but not least, :right_facing_fist_tone1::left_facing_fist_tone1: congrats for get certified. Where is your badge? Can you show it to us?

I’m going to try to get mine in 1 or 2 months. :fingers_crossed_tone1:

Hey :) Thank you @wolff.mateus, so Veeam tend to do a manual import of records from PearsonVUE so they don’t all appear straight away, however I’ve just had my badge come through:

https://www.credly.com/badges/cdb3b8f5-e51e-4f81-8deb-ea230154fec6/public_url

:heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Omg :scream:, this post is so rich in details. I’m really thanks to you @MicoolPaul for have wrote this.

For last but not least, :right_facing_fist_tone1::left_facing_fist_tone1: congrats for get certified. Where is your badge? Can you show it to us?

Yeah I am going to do VMCE2020 now (July) and then in August taking the VMCE v11 course then VMCE2021 after that.  Best of luck @wolff.mateus 

So nice @Chris.Childerhose! So, good luck to us! Obs.: Your book is helping me with my studies.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thanks for sharing your exam experience here Michael. I plan to write the exam soon and hope that it goes as well as yours 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey :) Thank you @wolff.mateus, so Veeam tend to do a manual import of records from PearsonVUE so they don’t all appear straight away, however I’ve just had my badge come through:

https://www.credly.com/badges/cdb3b8f5-e51e-4f81-8deb-ea230154fec6/public_url

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Yeah I am going to do VMCE2020 now (July) and then in August taking the VMCE v11 course then VMCE2021 after that.  Best of luck @wolff.mateus 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Omg :scream:, this post is so rich in details. I’m really thanks to you @MicoolPaul for have wrote this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks and Congratulations for the Exam @MicoolPaul 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks Michael for your summary and experiences! “Looking forward” to my exam already :wink:

Maybe we should start an challenge as well! Instead of „Beat The Gostev“, we can do a „Beat The Michael“ challenge! 

:joy: The amount of points you have on the community, being a Legend and Vanguard, it’s gotta be beat the vNote42 surely!

now do not distract from the subject! :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I plan VMCE 2021 end this year or beginning at 2022, VMCE 2020 is only 6 months ago.

@haslund , @MicoolPaul , do you know if there is a change log with the changes between VMCE 2020 and VMCE 2021 for study material? That should be ideal to know what the changes are and not to read again all info (helpcenter) ;-). Thx

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats on passing. I plan the 2020 then 2021 after the v11 class in August.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks Michael for your summary and experiences! “Looking forward” to my exam already :wink:

Maybe we should start an challenge as well! Instead of „Beat The Gostev“, we can do a „Beat The Michael“ challenge! 

:joy: The amount of points you have on the community, being a Legend and Vanguard, it’s gotta be beat the vNote42 surely!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@MicoolPaul , thx for this awsome post end congrats with your 2021 VMCE exam! You have set the standard very high at the moment ;-) !

Haha, thanks :grin: surely I’ve set the bar at, if this guy can do it, surely anyone can?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@MicoolPaul , thx for this awsome post end congrats with your 2021 VMCE exam! You have set the standard very high at the moment ;-) !

Comment