Veeam Certified Engineer 2021 Exam Released & Reviewed

Show first post

114 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Mildur: Congrats on passing your VMCE2021 exam. Super proud to hear my materials helped you.

Thanks Rasmus :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks Michael for sharing your experience.

I took my vmce 2021 exam yesterday with a score of 98%  :)

I have used @haslund youtube videos from the vmce 2020 exam and downloaded the veeam guides to my ipad. Using my lab and reading the “limitations”, “before you begin” , “chapter overview” and “note boxes” was really helpful to get all the necessary knowledge to be successfull in the exam.

Congrats that is a great score.  Hope I get that high.  :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Congrats @Mildur GREAT JOB!!!

I would really like to do the VMCE, too bad for the 2k for the mandatory remote course which, unfortunately for me, represent a significant obstacle.

So, really, congrats :sunglasses:

Thanks @marcofabbri 

Ask your employer to pay for the course.  :) 

You will get there, I am sure.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Completed the VMCE2020 with a pass. Now on to VMCE2021 course next week then some studying and hands on before exam.  Lot of different stuff in v11 I can see being tested. 😂

Great Job Chris! It takes extra motivation once you have hit heights like Vanguard and VMCA to push forward and get these done again. As they say in sports, it is one thing to win the tittle once, another and a heck of a lot tougher to keep winning them!!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Completed the VMCE2020 with a pass. Now on to VMCE2021 course next week then some studying and hands on before exam.  Lot of different stuff in v11 I can see being tested. 😂

Great Job Chris! It takes extra motivation once you have hit heights like Vanguard and VMCA to push forward and get these done again. As they say in sports, it is one thing to win the tittle once, another and a heck of a lot tougher to keep winning them!!! 

Agreed and VMCE2021 as well as VMCA2022 are next. 😁

Congratulations Chris! 🎉

Is VMCA2022 already available? I must pass before the end of September. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats @Mildur GREAT JOB!!!

I would really like to do the VMCE, too bad for the 2k for the mandatory remote course which, unfortunately for me, represent a significant obstacle.

So, really, congrats :sunglasses:

@marcofabbri If your job can support short notice, some vendors do 50% off the course when it’s less than X weeks to the run time of the course!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I am still very new to the Veeam Legend program. Are there exam discounts available to the legends :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you for the response. I think @Kseniya should gradually introduce this. Is this going to be possible in the future?

Hi @chris_eromosele! I don’t have this information, but we might have a similar discount program at VeeamON next year :relaxed:

Good one, thank you for your response!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I can't belive how long I've postponed the VMCE2021 exam, so I'm glad that I can finally put a checkmark behind it.
Like the past exams I see the VMCE2021 still as very fair; most questions require experience and knowledge of certain details. Fortunately there were not many tricky questions and you're not getting asked any useless stuff, which you'll just learn and memorize for the exam.
While it felt like it was more challenging this time, I didn't get any questions where I had no clue at all 😅
But as always I felt like failing the exam, so at the end I was relieved to see that I had passed 😁

I really like the Veeam exams compared to other vendors. 👍

Congrats on the pass.  Hoping to take mine in early December along with the VMCA2022 exam. :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats on the pass @regnor!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I can't belive how long I've postponed the VMCE2021 exam, so I'm glad that I can finally put a checkmark behind it.
Like the past exams I see the VMCE2021 still as very fair; most questions require experience and knowledge of certain details. Fortunately there were not many tricky questions and you're not getting asked any useless stuff, which you'll just learn and memorize for the exam.
While it felt like it was more challenging this time, I didn't get any questions where I had no clue at all 😅
But as always I felt like failing the exam, so at the end I was relieved to see that I had passed 😁

I really like the Veeam exams compared to other vendors. 👍

Well done, @regnor! Congratulations! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congratz @MicoolPaul, is there any learning resource or book or documents perhaps to help us achieving VMCE?

Check out @Chris.Childerhose ’s book on mastering Veeam (https://www.packtpub.com/product/mastering-veeam-backup-replication-10/9781838980443) and @haslund ’s website for VMCE mock exams (https://rasmushaslund.com/) in addition to the Veeam official study guide etc! 😁 Good luck!

Thanks for referring my book.  Look forward to v11 update soon as well.  Have to agree @haslund site is one of the best. 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Glad to hear Wolfgang!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Great News - at lest for me: Just passed VMCE 2021! :sunglasses:

Was less hard than feared!

Congrats bro! Goot to know, I’m afraid to try mine.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Congrats bro! Goot to know, I’m afraid to try mine.

Thanks mate! Don't be afraid! When you work with the product each day, you have a good chance to pass!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Congrats @vNote42 . Thx for sharing the tips. VMCE 2020 was not that difficult but you have to use the product very often and exercise the things you are not using often. VMCE 2021 will be for end of this year or beginning of next year ;-).

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Congratulations Wolfgang 👏

Userlevel 1

Congrats to all of the members whom had passed the certification. If you dnt mind kindly share the guide book which you people followed to pass the exam.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hello @mumer19 ,
have alook at @haslund s great sample question videos at youtube. These videos are a great source of information.

Do a search here in the community for Rasmus Haslund and you will find many references to the videos. At the moment he is posting a great series of vidoes for the VMCA exam, too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I just passed my exam with 89%.
@haslund Thanks for the great materials to study with. 

Congrats @vergoted, well done! 89% is a VeeAmazing score! I am proud to hear you found the materials useful.

Userlevel 1

Dear Members thank you for the guide.

Kindly guide me the step by step procedure for preparation of VMCE 2021 certification.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Congratulations @vergoted 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

VMCE2020 - Booked for 11:30AM on August 14th.  Time to get reading some things and play around. :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Awesome news! Well done!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Awesome news! Well done!

Thanks. This one had some tricky questions on it for sure.

Comment