Veeam Certified Engineer 2021 Exam Released & Reviewed

Show first post

114 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

CongratsΒ @MildurΒ GREAT JOB!!!

I would really like to do the VMCE, too bad for the 2k for the mandatory remote course which, unfortunately for me, represent a significant obstacle.

So, really, congratsΒ :sunglasses:

@marcofabbriΒ If your job can support short notice, some vendors do 50% off the course when it’s less than X weeks to the run time of the course!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

CongratulationsΒ @Mildur. That's an unbelievable high mark, probably the highest score so far πŸ†

Thank you @regnorΒ :)

Veeam is my passion and hobby πŸ˜‚

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks Michael for sharing your experience.

I took my vmce 2021 exam yesterday with a score of 98% Β :)

I have usedΒ @haslundΒ youtube videos from the vmce 2020 exam and downloaded the veeam guides to my ipad. Using my lab and reading the β€œlimitations”, β€œbefore you begin” , β€œchapter overview” and β€œnote boxes” was really helpful to get all the necessary knowledge to be successfull in the exam.

Wonderful @Mildur, who can beat this scoreΒ :wink: , nearly impossible! The pressure is very high, I will plan it in Q1 2022, no time for it this year...

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

CongratulationsΒ @Mildur. That's an unbelievable high mark, probably the highest score so far πŸ†

Thank youΒ @regnorΒ :)

Veeam is my passion and hobby πŸ˜‚

I know the feeling @MildurΒ , for me also but the time after working hours is very difficult with children that needs your attentionΒ :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I have usedΒ @haslundΒ youtube videos from the vmce 2020 exam and downloaded the veeam guides to my ipad. Using my lab and reading the β€œlimitations”, β€œbefore you begin” , β€œchapter overview” and β€œnote boxes” was really helpful to get all the necessary knowledge to be successfull in the exam.

Wonderful @Mildur, who can beat this scoreΒ :wink: , nearly impossible! The pressure is very high, I will plan it in Q1 2022, no time for it this year...

I don’t think anyone will be that one.Β Β :joy:

On the other hand I have the VMCA2022 course this week - Thurs/Fri so will post up my thoughts on the course, etc. after.Β  Then need to book both the VMCE2021 and VMCA2022 after that.Β :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

CongratsΒ @MildurΒ GREAT JOB!!!

I would really like to do the VMCE, too bad for the 2k for the mandatory remote course which, unfortunately for me, represent a significant obstacle.

So, really, congratsΒ :sunglasses:

@marcofabbriΒ If your job can support short notice, some vendors do 50% off the course when it’s less than X weeks to the run time of the course!

Thanks @MicoolPaulΒ , I didn’t know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Wow! Great job, @Mildur! Contratulations!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I am still very new to the Veeam Legend program. Are there exam discounts available to the legends :)Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I am still very new to the Veeam Legend program. Are there exam discounts available to the legends :)Β 

I don’t think there is unfortunately.Β  I know there was a discount after VeeamON for the VMCE2021 class which I took advantage of.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I don’t think there is unfortunately.Β  I know there was a discount after VeeamON for the VMCE2021 class which I took advantage of.

Thank you for the response. I think @KseniyaΒ should gradually introduce this. Is this going to be possible in the future?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you for the response. I thinkΒ @KseniyaΒ should gradually introduce this. Is this going to be possible in the future?

Β 

Hi @chris_eromosele! I don’t have this information, but we might have a similar discountΒ programΒ at VeeamON next yearΒ :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thank you for the response. I thinkΒ @KseniyaΒ should gradually introduce this. Is this going to be possible in the future?

Would be nice if we did get discounts for sure. I second that.Β Β :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Β 

HiΒ @chris_eromosele! I don’t have this information, but we might have a similar discountΒ programΒ at VeeamON next yearΒ :relaxed:

Good one, thank you for your response!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Wow! Great job,Β @Mildur! Contratulations!

Thanks @vNote42Β  :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Congratz @MicoolPaul, is there any learning resource or book or documents perhaps to help us achieving VMCE?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

CongratzΒ @MicoolPaul, is there any learning resource or book or documents perhaps to help us achieving VMCE?

Check out @Chris.Childerhose ’s book on mastering Veeam (https://www.packtpub.com/product/mastering-veeam-backup-replication-10/9781838980443)Β and @haslund ’s website for VMCE mock exams (https://rasmushaslund.com/) in addition to the Veeam official study guide etc! 😁 Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Β (https://www.packtpub.com/product/mastering-veeam-backup-replication-10/9781838980443)Β andΒ @haslund ’s website for VMCE mock exams (https://rasmushaslund.com/) in addition to the Veeam official study guide etc! 😁 Good luck!

Thank you for the kind referral :) I can also recommend this video:Β 

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

CongratzΒ @MicoolPaul, is there any learning resource or book or documents perhaps to help us achieving VMCE?

Check outΒ @Chris.Childerhose ’s book on mastering Veeam (https://www.packtpub.com/product/mastering-veeam-backup-replication-10/9781838980443)Β andΒ @haslund ’s website for VMCE mock exams (https://rasmushaslund.com/) in addition to the Veeam official study guide etc! 😁 Good luck!

Thanks for referring my book.  Look forward to v11 update soon as well.  Have to agree @haslund site is one of the best. 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I can't belive how long I've postponed the VMCE2021 exam, so I'm glad that I can finally put a checkmark behind it.
Like the past exams I see the VMCE2021 still as very fair; most questions require experience and knowledge of certain details. Fortunately there were not many tricky questions and you're not getting asked any useless stuff, which you'll just learn and memorize for the exam.
While it felt like it was more challenging this time, I didn't get any questions where I had no clue at all πŸ˜…
But as always I felt like failing the exam, so at the end I was relieved to see that I had passed 😁

I really like the Veeam exams compared to other vendors. πŸ‘

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I can't belive how long I've postponed the VMCE2021 exam, so I'm glad that I can finally put a checkmark behind it.

Β 

@regnor

Congrats :-)

Looking forward to meeting (virtually) you in the architect course next month πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Β 

@regnor

Congrats :-)

Looking forward to meeting (virtually) you in the architect course next month πŸ‘

I'm counting the days till our training 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Like the past exams I see the VMCE2021 still as very fair; most questions require experience and knowledge of certain details. Fortunately there were not many tricky questions and you're not getting asked any useless stuff, which you'll just learn and memorize for the exam.
While it felt like it was more challenging this time, I didn't get any questions where I had no clue at all πŸ˜…
But as always I felt like failing the exam, so at the end I was relieved to see that I had passed 😁

Β 

Congrats on the pass.Β  Hoping to take mine in early December along with the VMCA2022 exam.Β :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats on the pass @regnor!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Β 

Well done, @regnor! Congratulations!Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Β 

Congrats @regnorΒ ! In Q1 I will also take the exam, third time VMCE, it’s always a challenge but as you said : the exams cannot be compared to other vendors.

Comment