Show first post

114 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Great News - at lest for me: Just passed VMCE 2021! :sunglasses:

Was less hard than feared!

Any tips, tricks, etc. you can share?

Sure, some tips:

• No stress, 50 questions in 90 minutes (I guess there is no extra-time because of non native-speaker) → is fair.
  • Read the questions slowly and carefully.
  • Most of the questions should be rather easy to answer, when you work with the product.
  • Some questions are more tricky → spend some more time on it!
  • Try features you do not use often in lab before you take the exam.
  • Read about features you cannot try in your lab.
  • See @haslund resources:
Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great News - at lest for me: Just passed VMCE 2021! :sunglasses:

Was less hard than feared!

Congrats bro! Goot to know, I’m afraid to try mine.

Thanks mate! Don't be afraid! When you work with the product each day, you have a good chance to pass!

Congrats @vNote42, fantastic news!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks @regnor @Inder @Nico Losschaert @Chris.Childerhose !

PS: missed that youracclaim.com is now credly.com 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

VMCE2020 - booked for Saturday Aug 14th.  Time to start reading and practice testing.  Week after I have the v11 training course then will do VMCE2021.

After your awesome book @Chris.Childerhose I feel like they should just give you the certification? 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

VMCE2020 - booked for Saturday Aug 14th.  Time to start reading and practice testing.  Week after I have the v11 training course then will do VMCE2021.

After your awesome book @Chris.Childerhose I feel like they should just give you the certification? 😂

LOL - yeah the VMCE2020 should be automatic.  :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Completed the VMCE2020 with a pass. Now on to VMCE2021 course next week then some studying and hands on before exam.  Lot of different stuff in v11 I can see being tested. 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Congratulations @Mildur  :thumbsup_tone3:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks @MicoolPaul  and @JMeixner  :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Congrats @Mildur GREAT JOB!!!

I would really like to do the VMCE, too bad for the 2k for the mandatory remote course which, unfortunately for me, represent a significant obstacle.

So, really, congrats :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Good luck @Chris.Childerhose, won’t be a problem. Normally I study and practice hard for the VMCE and VMCA exam, so should be confident, but always I have some kind of stress to be honest. Why? Because there are always topics one is not using a lot ;-)

Yeah I am not too worried.  Just hate the damn Hyper-V questions as I don’t use it daily if at all.  Guess no time like the present to. :joy:

Do you plan to get 100% ?

Tip: don’t do so! :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

It is available since last week or so. If I remember correct Rasmus @haslund has passed the exam as one of the first….

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Omg :scream:, this post is so rich in details. I’m really thanks to you @MicoolPaul for have wrote this.

For last but not least, :right_facing_fist_tone1::left_facing_fist_tone1: congrats for get certified. Where is your badge? Can you show it to us?

I’m going to try to get mine in 1 or 2 months. :fingers_crossed_tone1:

Yeah I am going to do VMCE2020 now (July) and then in August taking the VMCE v11 course then VMCE2021 after that.  Best of luck @wolff.mateus 

So nice @Chris.Childerhose! So, good luck to us! Obs.: Your book is helping me with my studies.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Congratulations @Mildur. That's an unbelievable high mark, probably the highest score so far 🏆

Thank you @regnor :)

Veeam is my passion and hobby 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks Michael for sharing your experience.

I took my vmce 2021 exam yesterday with a score of 98%  :)

I have used @haslund youtube videos from the vmce 2020 exam and downloaded the veeam guides to my ipad. Using my lab and reading the “limitations”, “before you begin” , “chapter overview” and “note boxes” was really helpful to get all the necessary knowledge to be successfull in the exam.

Wonderful @Mildur, who can beat this score :wink: , nearly impossible! The pressure is very high, I will plan it in Q1 2022, no time for it this year...

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Congratulations @Mildur. That's an unbelievable high mark, probably the highest score so far 🏆

Thank you @regnor :)

Veeam is my passion and hobby 😂

I know the feeling @Mildur , for me also but the time after working hours is very difficult with children that needs your attention :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Congrats @Mildur GREAT JOB!!!

I would really like to do the VMCE, too bad for the 2k for the mandatory remote course which, unfortunately for me, represent a significant obstacle.

So, really, congrats :sunglasses:

@marcofabbri If your job can support short notice, some vendors do 50% off the course when it’s less than X weeks to the run time of the course!

Thanks @MicoolPaul , I didn’t know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I am still very new to the Veeam Legend program. Are there exam discounts available to the legends :) 

I don’t think there is unfortunately.  I know there was a discount after VeeamON for the VMCE2021 class which I took advantage of.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks Michael for sharing your experience.

I took my vmce 2021 exam yesterday with a score of 98%  :)

I have used @haslund youtube videos from the vmce 2020 exam and downloaded the veeam guides to my ipad. Using my lab and reading the “limitations”, “before you begin” , “chapter overview” and “note boxes” was really helpful to get all the necessary knowledge to be successfull in the exam.

Wow! Great job, @Mildur! Contratulations!

Thanks @vNote42  :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I can't belive how long I've postponed the VMCE2021 exam, so I'm glad that I can finally put a checkmark behind it.

@regnor

Congrats :-)

Looking forward to meeting (virtually) you in the architect course next month 👍

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Congratz @MicoolPaul, is there any learning resource or book or documents perhaps to help us achieving VMCE?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Chris.Childerhose : Congrats and thanks for the tips !

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I can't belive how long I've postponed the VMCE2021 exam, so I'm glad that I can finally put a checkmark behind it.
Like the past exams I see the VMCE2021 still as very fair; most questions require experience and knowledge of certain details. Fortunately there were not many tricky questions and you're not getting asked any useless stuff, which you'll just learn and memorize for the exam.
While it felt like it was more challenging this time, I didn't get any questions where I had no clue at all 😅
But as always I felt like failing the exam, so at the end I was relieved to see that I had passed 😁

I really like the Veeam exams compared to other vendors. 👍

Congrats @regnor ! In Q1 I will also take the exam, third time VMCE, it’s always a challenge but as you said : the exams cannot be compared to other vendors.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Congrats to all of the members whom had passed the certification. If you dnt mind kindly share the guide book which you people followed to pass the exam.

Thank you.

Thank you @JMeixner and others for the kind mentions :blush:

@mumer19: I put together a mini-study guide here along with three separate (unofficial) practice exams for about 150 questions.

The journey should definitely start with looking at the official exam guide and then start moving through each line and using the traffic light system (see linked video below for more details on how to prepare).

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Good luck @Chris.Childerhose, won’t be a problem. Normally I study and practice hard for the VMCE and VMCA exam, so should be confident, but always I have some kind of stress to be honest. Why? Because there are always topics one is not using a lot ;-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Good luck @Chris.Childerhose, won’t be a problem. Normally I study and practice hard for the VMCE and VMCA exam, so should be confident, but always I have some kind of stress to be honest. Why? Because there are always topics one is not using a lot ;-)

Yeah I am not too worried.  Just hate the damn Hyper-V questions as I don’t use it daily if at all.  Guess no time like the present to. :joy:

Comment