Veeam Certified Engineer 2021 Exam Released & Reviewed

Show first post

114 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Good luck @Chris.Childerhose, won’t be a problem. Normally I study and practice hard for the VMCE and VMCA exam, so should be confident, but always I have some kind of stress to be honest. Why? Because there are always topics one is not using a lot ;-)

Yeah I am not too worried.  Just hate the damn Hyper-V questions as I don’t use it daily if at all.  Guess no time like the present to. :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Good luck @Chris.Childerhose, won’t be a problem. Normally I study and practice hard for the VMCE and VMCA exam, so should be confident, but always I have some kind of stress to be honest. Why? Because there are always topics one is not using a lot ;-)

Yeah I am not too worried.  Just hate the damn Hyper-V questions as I don’t use it daily if at all.  Guess no time like the present to. :joy:

Do you plan to get 100% ?

Tip: don’t do so! :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Do you plan to get 100% ?

Tip: don’t do so! :joy:

I highly doubt that 😂 I am always happy with 80s 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Completed the VMCE2020 with a pass. Now on to VMCE2021 course next week then some studying and hands on before exam.  Lot of different stuff in v11 I can see being tested. 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Completed the VMCE2020 with a pass. Now on to VMCE2021 course next week then some studying and hands on before exam.  Lot of different stuff in v11 I can see being tested. 😂

Awesome news! Well done!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Awesome news! Well done!

Thanks. This one had some tricky questions on it for sure.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Great Job Chris! It takes extra motivation once you have hit heights like Vanguard and VMCA to push forward and get these done again. As they say in sports, it is one thing to win the tittle once, another and a heck of a lot tougher to keep winning them!!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great Job Chris! It takes extra motivation once you have hit heights like Vanguard and VMCA to push forward and get these done again. As they say in sports, it is one thing to win the tittle once, another and a heck of a lot tougher to keep winning them!!! 

Agreed and VMCE2021 as well as VMCA2022 are next. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Agreed and VMCE2021 as well as VMCA2022 are next. 😁

Congratulations Chris! 🎉

Is VMCA2022 already available? I must pass before the end of September. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

It is available since last week or so. If I remember correct Rasmus @haslund has passed the exam as one of the first….

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

It is available since last week or so. If I remember correct Rasmus @haslund has passed the exam as one of the first….

Yes you are correct and he did as he posted on LinkedIn I remember reading.  Cannot wait for this one as it should be interesting.  I am trying to get the course for this one as well through work as it is only 2 days and probably much different from v1.  :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

It is available since last week or so. If I remember correct Rasmus @haslund has passed the exam as one of the first….

Yes you are correct and he did as he posted on LinkedIn I remember reading.  Cannot wait for this one as it should be interesting.  I am trying to get the course for this one as well through work as it is only 2 days and probably much different from v1.  :joy:

Let us know your thoughts on it if you go on the course 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Let us know your thoughts on it if you go on the course 🙂

For sure I will and try to do a review blog as well. :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks Michael for sharing your experience.

I took my vmce 2021 exam yesterday with a score of 98%  :)

I have used @haslund youtube videos from the vmce 2020 exam and downloaded the veeam guides to my ipad. Using my lab and reading the “limitations”, “before you begin” , “chapter overview” and “note boxes” was really helpful to get all the necessary knowledge to be successfull in the exam.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Mildur: Congrats on passing your VMCE2021 exam. Super proud to hear my materials helped you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Mildur: Congrats on passing your VMCE2021 exam. Super proud to hear my materials helped you.

Thanks Rasmus :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

WOW! 98%?! :hushed:

Congrats, @Mildur!!! :clap_tone3:  :clap_tone3:  :clap_tone3:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks @Kseniya 

Now learning for the VMCA. That one need some more time to learn. :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Mildur that is awesome! well done! Loving seeing this post bump up with everyone’s success stories!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Congratulations @Mildur  :thumbsup_tone3:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks @MicoolPaul  and @JMeixner  :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks Michael for sharing your experience.

I have used @haslund youtube videos from the vmce 2020 exam and downloaded the veeam guides to my ipad. Using my lab and reading the “limitations”, “before you begin” , “chapter overview” and “note boxes” was really helpful to get all the necessary knowledge to be successfull in the exam.

Congrats that is a great score.  Hope I get that high.  :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Congrats @Mildur GREAT JOB!!!

I would really like to do the VMCE, too bad for the 2k for the mandatory remote course which, unfortunately for me, represent a significant obstacle.

So, really, congrats :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Congrats @Mildur GREAT JOB!!!

I would really like to do the VMCE, too bad for the 2k for the mandatory remote course which, unfortunately for me, represent a significant obstacle.

So, really, congrats :sunglasses:

Thanks @marcofabbri 

Ask your employer to pay for the course.  :) 

You will get there, I am sure.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Congratulations @Mildur. That's an unbelievable high mark, probably the highest score so far 🏆

Comment