Veeam Certified Engineer 2021 Exam Released & Reviewed

Show first post

114 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks Michael for sharing your experience.

I took my vmce 2021 exam yesterday with a score of 98%  :)

I have used @haslund youtube videos from the vmce 2020 exam and downloaded the veeam guides to my ipad. Using my lab and reading the “limitations”, “before you begin” , “chapter overview” and “note boxes” was really helpful to get all the necessary knowledge to be successfull in the exam.

Wow! Great job, @Mildur! Contratulations!

Thanks @vNote42  :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you for the response. I think @Kseniya should gradually introduce this. Is this going to be possible in the future?

Hi @chris_eromosele! I don’t have this information, but we might have a similar discount program at VeeamON next year :relaxed:

Good one, thank you for your response!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I am still very new to the Veeam Legend program. Are there exam discounts available to the legends :) 

I don’t think there is unfortunately.  I know there was a discount after VeeamON for the VMCE2021 class which I took advantage of.

Thank you for the response. I think @Kseniya should gradually introduce this. Is this going to be possible in the future?

Would be nice if we did get discounts for sure. I second that.  :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @chris_eromosele! I don’t have this information, but we might have a similar discount program at VeeamON next year :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I am still very new to the Veeam Legend program. Are there exam discounts available to the legends :) 

I don’t think there is unfortunately.  I know there was a discount after VeeamON for the VMCE2021 class which I took advantage of.

Thank you for the response. I think @Kseniya should gradually introduce this. Is this going to be possible in the future?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I have used @haslund youtube videos from the vmce 2020 exam and downloaded the veeam guides to my ipad. Using my lab and reading the “limitations”, “before you begin” , “chapter overview” and “note boxes” was really helpful to get all the necessary knowledge to be successfull in the exam.

Wow! Great job, @Mildur! Contratulations!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Congrats @Mildur GREAT JOB!!!

I would really like to do the VMCE, too bad for the 2k for the mandatory remote course which, unfortunately for me, represent a significant obstacle.

So, really, congrats :sunglasses:

@marcofabbri If your job can support short notice, some vendors do 50% off the course when it’s less than X weeks to the run time of the course!

Thanks @MicoolPaul , I didn’t know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Wonderful @Mildur, who can beat this score :wink: , nearly impossible! The pressure is very high, I will plan it in Q1 2022, no time for it this year...

I don’t think anyone will be that one.  :joy:

On the other hand I have the VMCA2022 course this week - Thurs/Fri so will post up my thoughts on the course, etc. after.  Then need to book both the VMCE2021 and VMCA2022 after that. :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Congratulations @Mildur. That's an unbelievable high mark, probably the highest score so far 🏆

Thank you @regnor :)

Veeam is my passion and hobby 😂

I know the feeling @Mildur , for me also but the time after working hours is very difficult with children that needs your attention :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Wonderful @Mildur, who can beat this score :wink: , nearly impossible! The pressure is very high, I will plan it in Q1 2022, no time for it this year...

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Congratulations @Mildur. That's an unbelievable high mark, probably the highest score so far 🏆

Thank you @regnor :)

Veeam is my passion and hobby 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I would really like to do the VMCE, too bad for the 2k for the mandatory remote course which, unfortunately for me, represent a significant obstacle.

@marcofabbri If your job can support short notice, some vendors do 50% off the course when it’s less than X weeks to the run time of the course!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Congratulations @Mildur. That's an unbelievable high mark, probably the highest score so far 🏆

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks @marcofabbri 

Ask your employer to pay for the course.  :) 

You will get there, I am sure.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats that is a great score.  Hope I get that high.  :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks @MicoolPaul  and @JMeixner  :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Congratulations @Mildur  :thumbsup_tone3:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Mildur that is awesome! well done! Loving seeing this post bump up with everyone’s success stories!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks @Kseniya 

Now learning for the VMCA. That one need some more time to learn. :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

WOW! 98%?! :hushed:

Congrats, @Mildur!!! :clap_tone3:  :clap_tone3:  :clap_tone3:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Mildur: Congrats on passing your VMCE2021 exam. Super proud to hear my materials helped you.

Thanks Rasmus :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Mildur: Congrats on passing your VMCE2021 exam. Super proud to hear my materials helped you.

Comment