Veeam Architects Site 🤓

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hello!! My post today is dedicated to everyone who needs to have a guide to perform sizing and understand good Veeam practices. All doubts are answered in this site. https://www.veeambp.com/

I await your comments and Likes !! See you soon in a new post!! :nerd:

11 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Excellent walkthrough of the tools, Esteban. Looking forward to seeing more posts as promised :-)

Userlevel 4
Badge

The https://www.veeambp.com/ site is an invaluable resource for people looking to do things the “right” way. Thanks for sharing!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

To get to the more advanced version which includes access to the back-end settings, RvTools modelling and the ability to save workloads, simply login using the password ‘veeam’. 

If you have any questions let me know, I wrote the tool. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Great sharing @eprieto also if you need help sizing, do not forget to reach out to your local Solutions Architect! Often reachable through your local Veeam technical contact.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great post. Didn’t know that about RVTools

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Thanks a bunch, makes all those weekends worth it! You’ll see a login link on the top right. You can also update the site names and add additional sites when logged in.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

To get to the more advanced version which includes access to the back-end settings, RvTools modelling and the ability to save workloads, simply login using the password ‘veeam’. 

If you have any questions let me know, I wrote the tool. 

Oh, congrats on an AWESOME!! tool! I didn’t realize there was a login option. Where does one login using the password?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Always reference this site when doing designs. One of the best for this purpose. Going to try the login option too and see. 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Fantastic site. Every time I hear Architect I remember that VMCA exam back in 2018.. shivers down my spine ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@eprieto : this is good, thanks a lot !

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Great post. Didn’t know that about RVTools

Thank you Scott, I'm glad to read this type of comment...:muscle:

Comment