The Veeam Community Guide

Show first post

27 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello everyone!

The Veeam Community Guide has been updated, please, look at the section 5:

“Do not copy paste KBs articles from veeam.com. A few Examples: Content with linked KBs - no issues, please, keep it coming: Log4j Vulnerability - What do you need to know? Content that has no other content but link to KB and explanation of KB. This type of content will be hidden going further, as it has its home at veeam.com: DataCore Plug-In for Veeam Backup & Replication

Thanks for sharing this @Kseniya sorry that one of mine is an example but time for change. 👍

I wouldn’t worry about that @Chris.Childerhose as it wasn’t against the rules and Kseniya had to give an example. Hopefully we’ll see an RSS feed of the latest KBs into the community hub at some point!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello everyone!

The Veeam Community Guide has been updated, please, look at the section 5:

“Do not copy paste KBs articles from veeam.com. A few Examples: Content with linked KBs - no issues, please, keep it coming: Log4j Vulnerability - What do you need to know? Content that has no other content but link to KB and explanation of KB. This type of content will be hidden going further, as it has its home at veeam.com: DataCore Plug-In for Veeam Backup & Replication

Thanks for sharing this @Kseniya sorry that one of mine is an example but time for change. 👍

I wouldn’t worry about that @Chris.Childerhose as it wasn’t against the rules and Kseniya had to give an example. Hopefully we’ll see an RSS feed of the latest KBs into the community hub at some point!

I am not worried at all and am glad mine was an example of what not to do.  :smiley:

Comment