New VMSP and VMTSP 2023 Accreditations available in ProPartner Portal

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

There are new Veeam Sales Professional (VMSP) and Veeam Technical Sales Professional (VMTSP) 2023 accreditations available in ProPartner Portal.

This year the two accreditations do not consist of one single learning path, but on a base “Sales Foundation” part and five different learning streams. With the completion of the base module and one learning stream you will get a badge to show off…

The learning streams for the VMSP and VMTSP are:

✅ Public Cloud

✅ Ransomware & DR

✅ Microsoft 365

✅ Container Protection

✅ Cloud Service Provider

Source: Veeam ProPartner Portal - Veeam IQ

So Veeam ProPartners, go and get them 😊

45 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks for the share I ll take a look asap !

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Wow that is quite the change this year and I like it having the streams.  Thankfully I don’t have to take them, but I generally do just for learning the sales side of things and who doesn’t like badges. 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Wow that is quite the change this year and I like it having the streams.  Thankfully I don’t have to take them, but I generally do just for learning the sales side of things and who doesn’t like badges. 😂

Yes, I do them just for learning, too 😎

But who knows whether you have to sell some Veeam solutions in the future or not….

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Will have a look at those this week. Good spot sir :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Yes, I do them just for learning, too 😎

But who knows whether you have to sell some Veeam solutions in the future or not….

Yes, that is very true.  I also do them mainly for learning but also if I get pulled into any sales calls so I can also sell it.  Very rare but it happens.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for the share

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Good to know….I get to both sell and implement (and troubleshoot) the solutions, so I see it all end to end!

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Just took some of the new tracks. They’re great! Passing along the relevant tracks to my company’s sales team so they can refresh.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for the hint @JMeixner. It doesn't hurt to go through the VMSP and VMTSP 😊

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Nice hint.. Let’s go :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I think these a very good for sales folks. As for Engineers who work with Veeam a lot or VMCE holders… not so much.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I think these a very good for sales folks. As for Engineers who work with Veeam a lot or VMCE holders… not so much.

good to keep your finger in, allows you to keep up to date with trends/language etc

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I have done the VMSPs so far. I think the courses are very interesting and give you some arguments for discussions with the customer. At least the arguments are refreshed in you brain 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I do both ends, the sales engineering and the implementation….I’ve never been super impressed with the courses, but I’ll be excited to see the new round and what is there.  Maybe it’ll be different.  No idea...haven’t had a chance to look just yet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I have done all VMTSP 2023 courses.

Even though I am not a selesman, I often get to talk to customers and get questions that are not purely technical..so I still find it useful, thanks Veeam!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Good call @JMeixner !

How can I achieve both VMSP VMTSP

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

How can I achieve both VMSP VMTSP

They are available on ProPartner Portal, these accreditations are for Partners only

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks @JMeixner 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Thank you @JMeixner 

Hello,

From where we can get resources for this Exam  Veeam Sales Professional (VMSP) and Veeam Technical Sales Professional (VMTSP) 2023 accreditations

Can we prepare and pass in one Day ?

Any Exam costs ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

These accreditations are online courses. They are free of costs.

But youbhave to be Veeam ProPartner.

The new versions are divided in 6 parts. It's no problem to get some at one day.

Thanks @JMeixner 

How much length of the preparation video ?

Can We pass in one go ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

😀 it depends on your knowledge if you can pass at first try. But you can take them multiple times.

The length of the online courses varies between one hour and several hours.

Comment