Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication v12 (Third Edition) - COMING SOON

• 14 November 2022
  • 8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

"Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication 11" was released earlier this year in February 2022.  The book can be seen at the following links and ordered:

Version 11 Book is here -

Packt - Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication - Second Edition

Amazon - Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication - Second Edition

I have since been approached to write an update to the book for Version 12 and have accepted the challenge.  The current book will get an updated chapter 1, and then everything else will be brand new with all new features in the latest release of Veeam.

Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication v12 (Third Edition) -- Coming Soon

I will update my blog as my journey progresses with the new version.  I hope to create an updated book that is as good as the first two, which everyone enjoyed that gave me feedback on.  It will be fun writing about the newest features of Veeam v12.

Keep an eye out for further updates and other blog posts.

My Blog Post itself - https://just-virtualization.tech/mastering-veeam-backup-replication-v12-third-edition-coming-soon/

8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Can’t wait for it :) 

Thanks 🙏

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Can’t wait for it :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Awesome thanks for sharing 👍

Should be on other Amazon sites too. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

The Pre-Order link is now available: Mastering Veeam Backup and Replication: Veeam 12 Best Practices: Design & Deploy a secure and resilient platform, 3rd Edition: Amazon.co.uk: Chris Childerhose: 9781837630097: Books

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Looking forward to the updated version. I have the current one and do recommend it. 

Thanks.  Everything is signed so things have started now.  I may need to get some people to review things and post on socials.

I'd be happy to help with reviewing. 

Very cool.  Will keep that in mind as things progress. 👍🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Looking forward to the updated version. I have the current one and do recommend it. 

Thanks.  Everything is signed so things have started now.  I may need to get some people to review things and post on socials.

I'd be happy to help with reviewing. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Comment