#HomelabWednesday - How to set up and perform a VMware vMotion

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

In this week's episode of #HomelabWednesdays, I show you how to set up and perform a VMware vMotion.

Don’t forget to subscribe to get automatic notifications whenever a new video is released.

9 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@haslund : Nice !

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@haslund if you’ll do another series like VMCA but this time about homelab, Veeam community need a new badge only for you. :heart_eyes:

@Kseniya

You have me convinced :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@haslund if you’ll do another series like VMCA but this time about homelab, Veeam community need a new badge only for you. :heart_eyes:

@Kseniya 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Let me know if you have certain topics you would like to see get build out in the lab.

Upgrade the ESXi’s driver or firmware with vSphere Lifecycle Manager.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Let me know if you have certain topics you would like to see get build out in the lab.

I will try to think of some topics that I do or have done in my homelab and post them. :smiley::thumbsup_tone2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Wow nice!  So Homelab stuff on top of training videos love it.  Keep them coming Rasmus. :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

:grin::grin::grin: do have a bunch of little helpers in your house? Or how do you manage to publish videos at this rate?

Thank you, this is another great and useful video. :sunglasses::thumbsup_tone3:

Haha, sometimes I record many at a time then post-process as time permits in the evenings or weekends :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

:grin::grin::grin: do have a bunch of little helpers in your house? Or how do you manage to publish videos at this rate?

Thank you, this is another great and useful video. :sunglasses::thumbsup_tone3:

Comment